Our Story

Where we came from..

Westside Missionary Baptist Church first started as a mission by First Missionary Baptist Church in downtown Auburndale, FL in 1957 by James Watson. We have been blessed with Eddie C. Wright for our pastor since 1982, July 11, 2021 he became our Senior Pastor and Jeremy Wright became our Pastor. In the 90's the church built a fellowship hall next to the Sanctuary. Eddie and Jeremy have traveled all over the world to spread the gospel as far as India and as close as Lakeland, FL.  

Pictured is Sr. Pastor Eddie C. Wright and Pastor Jeremy Wright at a local pastor fellowship before covid.

IMG_0070.JPG
 

Association

ABA

We are associated with the ABA. We currently support local missionaries.

download.jpg
 
Church
Baptism
Karen and Cynthia
Happy ladies of the church
inside the sanctuary
Jeremy and Karen
Homor, Eddie and Jeremy
Jeremy and Eddie
Pastor Eddie
Teen class room
Elementary Classroom
Jeremy and Karen
Adult Sunday School
Nursery
Fellowship hall
Pre-k and kindergarten classroom
Hallway
Kindergarten classroom
Kitchen
Missionaries
Happy Ladies, missing a few!
85191835_3466227566784046_88908779253189
IMG_8500.JPG